Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nice Folks in Portland


Hey Jammy Adventurists, the Portland Saturday Market is the thing to see. We met and talked with lots of unique individuals as we strolled along there yesterday. We also met the purveyors of Bella Mi Soap; the most amazing fragrances and product presentation I have personally ever experienced. You've got to check out their Facebook page and see what they've got on offer.

We had a great conversation about entrepreneurism, and they were kind enough to take one of my cards. It's funny; everyone I talk to about this book gets instantly giddy about it--probably because I'm permanently giddy about it--but they seemed to be interested in starting a Jammy Adventure of their own. I'd say go for it. One is never too old to have a little fun.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete