Friday, December 17, 2010

An Apology

Okay, folks, we're not gonna make our Christmas release. While I feel bad about that, about letting you down, I feel good about how hard we're trying to make it happen. Lots of people are working hard behind the scenes to being the first Great Jammy Adventure to fruition in print--and we're learning a lot in the process.

I apologize to those of you who were looking forward to giving Jammy Adventures to loved ones for Christmas. We need, however, to make sure that the product is right when it becomes available. We're working hard on getting the color balance right, and that's proving to be a more time-consuming exercise than I had known. That's the funny thing about ignorance--it's bliss--until it becomes stress!

For now, please accept my apology for not meeting the deadline, and know that, when the book is released soon, it'll be as good as we all have hoped.

Merry Christmas,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment