Thursday, January 27, 2011

We're down to the wire! (again)

My dear Jammy Adventurists, the time has come. Judging by how things normally are this time of year, what with the end of football and the temporary insanity that such woeful occurrence bringeth, I'd say it's about time, for crying out loud.

Why just this morning I was looking over the final layout pdf. We've had some problems with colors, illustration formatting, fonts, layout, manuscript (kids' books have MANUSCRIPTS?!), cover, copyright page, and probably my cantankerous nature, but now almost all of those problems have been solved (I'll never stop being cantankerous; ask my long-suffering wife). We are rounding the final turn and the final stretch is in sight.

So hang in there, folks. Probably in 2-4 weeks, this baby's gonna be going to print.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers. O_O
    As a teen writer knowing that just attempting to get a children's book published can lead to so much scares me.

    And in your bio it says that you are publishing a teen book. Is it out yet?

    and please take a look at my blog at
    www.The-Writing-Junkie.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

    ReplyDelete